- A diploma or certificates that cover a total of 150 hours practical and theory knowledge on classic Swedish massage is a basic need.
- Any other certificate such as aromatherapy, sport massage, reiki, shiatsu massage, thai massage is a bonus, but will not be accepted as basic certificate.
- Need to have a diploma from either a Cidesco, Itec or IA college.
- We also accept national registered Beauty therapy diplomaâ??s, but the education will need to be a minimum of 2 years and include the following subjects: Facials, Face electrical treatments, electrical body treatments, manicure, pedicure and full body massage.
- Need to have a diploma from a national registered college, the education will need to be a minimum of 2 years
- and you need to have additional 1 year full time work experience as a hairdresser.
- Need to have three certificates as a basic need.
- Weight resistance certificate & PT training.
- Aerobics teaching qualification.
- Step-aerobic teaching qualification.
- Any other courses such as thai-bo, yoga, pilates, circuit training, body balacing, spinning, RMP are a bonus, but not a basic need.
- All Fitness- aerobic instructors need to have 1 year experience teaching both aerobic and step classes.
- Need to have a certificate for the system acrylic nails as a basic.
- This can be the creative system, easy flow system, OPI system.
- Gel system is a bonus, but not a basic system.
- Nailstylist need to have 1 year experience
- and be able to do a new full set of acrylic nails in 1 1 hours time.
- Do not need a diploma or certificate.
- A bonus would be work experience as receptionist in a Fitness centre, Beauty centre, hairdressing salon or hotel reception.